Date:2 June 2022
- ● Pushbacks & positives!
- ● Censorship
- ● Restrictions & controls
- ● Masks
- ● Transmission
- ● Covid injections
- ● Treatments
- ● Other News
We don’t usually like to focus on war terminology, but there’s a very appropriate military saying for what we see happening right now: the flak gets heavy when you’re over the target. With the increased efforts of many governments and their agencies around the world to turn the censorship screws up to maximum torque, the desperate desire to gag those of us determined to reject the ‘new normal’ is evident and palpable.
The power of grassroots action is winning the day. As evidenced by the collapse of efforts to create a ‘Pandemic Treaty’ between the members of the World Health Organization (WHO) that threatens the very sovereignty of individual nations. Mainstream media is being careful to frame the collapse as part of the overall plan for the treaty to come together in 2024, while new media communicates a humiliating backdown and a real win for the people. Either way, the initial threat has been neutralised, but it hasn’t gone away as the WHO, with its influential backers, retreats to regroup ready to bring the plan back to the table.
On the subject of ‘flak’, much of this week’s news shows the extent to which the narrative is being exposed and is falling apart. Yet, it also emphasises the need to remain alert, eyes wide open and maintain an objective view of how, whilst supporting thought leaders, experts, truth-seekers, pioneers, activists and us, the People, to just get on with creating the new world we want — and so deserve.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Doctors in Queensland, Australia are mounting a legal challenge against covid jab mandates along with the ongoing censorship of their concerns over the safety of the injections. The group are asking for those who share their concerns to consider donating to help cover the legal costs of the action
- US Freedom Flyers, along with over 100 other plaintiffs, is suing the major US airlines to overturn covid jab mandates. It’s launched an initial lawsuit against Atlas Air, but has plans to sue all 18 major airlines along with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT) on the basis that the imposition of jab mandates infringes airline employees constitutional, religious and medical rights
- The Israeli Public Emergency Council for Covid-19 Crisis (PECC) is petitioning the Supreme Court of Justice, demanding it disbands the Israeli Vaccine Safety Committee, which has unprecedented powers to control the lives of the Israeli people. The PECC is questioning the lack of due process in the Committee’s appointment and non-disclosure of conflicts of interest
- Legendary Irish musician Van Morrison, is taking legal action against the Northern Ireland Department of Health and the Health Minister, Robin Swann, after Swann wrote an op-ed for Rolling Stone slamming Morrison’s opposition to covid restrictions in September 2020 and subsequently sued Morrison for defamation after he accused Swann of being very dangerous in his handling of the coronavirus crisis
- New Zealand Doctors Speaking out with Science (NZDSOS) has published an Open Letter calling for investigations to be undertaken into the “…shocking number” of injuries and deaths being reported following covid injections
- Canada’s Broadcast Standards Council (BSC) has ruled an individual’s covid jab status is private medical information. The ruling came after an Edmonton radio show host ‘outed’ a friend as being jab-free live on air, without his permission following which his friend made a formal complaint
- Italy will no longer require visitors to the country to show proof of covid jabs, recent recovery or a negative test in order to enter. Italy has had some of the most brutal covid restrictions in Europe and is amongst the last countries to relax such restrictions
- In Canada, government organisations have been flooded with emails, calls and faxes calling for investigations into links between members of the government and the World Economic Forum bringing serious concerns as to whether they are acting in the best interests of Canadian citizens
- NHS england has quietly relaxed mask requirements. However, the updated guidance leaves plenty of wriggle room for individual medical facilities to continue to impose mask wearing on patients should they be deemed necessary!
- Turkey has introduced a draft law to Parliament which will criminalise what it calls the …”spreading of misinformation on purpose”. If convicted, under the new law an individual could be jailed for up to three years. Journalists who try to protect their sources could also be jailed. The Journalists’ Union of Turkey, Türkiye Gazeteciler Sendikası (TGS), the Journalists Association and International Press Institutes Turkey Committee have expressed concern that the law will lead to extreme censorship and has called for an immediate withdrawal of the proposed bill
- Canadian President, Justin Trudeau, used a recent press conference [09:50] to reveal his desire to find ‘new tools’ to fight online misinformation. He was careful to use the platitudes that such tools and rules would not infringe free speech but in reality nothing could likely be farther from the truth
- In Poland, the CEO of YouTube, Susan Wojcicki, met with the Polish President to discuss the reduction of misinformation in regard to the Ukraine conflict. However, once such restrictions are in place it’s entirely possible they could be used to tackle perceived misinformation in other areas
- Australian activist, Monica Smit, is once again facing the prospect of being jailed as she vows to protect the personal data of those who support her. She has been fighting a court order requiring her to divulge passwords to the Police to allow them to access private and Reignite Democracy Australia (RDA) accounts held on her phone. She has steadfastly refused to divulge the information despite knowing she once again faces jail time. Despite being backed into a corner and given little choice in how she deals with the situation, she has vowed to continue her fight. If you would like to support her and her fight for democracy and freedom you can make a contribution to the legal fund here.
Restrictions & controls
- The Canadian parliament has voted to maintain stringent travel restrictions for those who remain resolutely jab-free after a motion to lift the restrictions was defeated. The Canadian government still has to defend it’s position on covid restrictions in Court following the filing of a lawsuit by Briain A Peckford, the last living drafter and signatory of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Two new publications critise the widespread use of lockdown measures to contain the spread of covid. The first published in Global Epidemiology asks very pertinent questions in regard to the recommendation and use of lockdowns and their impact on the poorest sectors of society. It also asks why valid concerns over the use of of lockdowns were dismissed in order to validate their use. The second sees the publication of the final version of a working paper, which concludes lockdowns don’t work, in Johns Hopkins University Series Studies in Applied Economics, this month. The finalised paper includes an appendix with a detailed description of mainstream attempts to destroy the paper after its original release in January 2022
- Western Australian officials are sticking to its jab mandates in the workplace despite multiple attempts to remove the requirements. When questioned a senior minister said the mandates would remain in place for the foreseeable future.
- Kids are being used to normalise the use of digital IDs. In the UK, a digital ID that allows kids to prove their age is being rolled out as a way to aid children in accessing age-appropriate films at the cinema. The system is also being trialled in supermarkets and as a way to allow over-18s to access trust funds.
- A preprint study of university students and staff in the US, replicating a study from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on mask use by children, has found there’s “…no significant relationship between mask mandates and case rates“. The authors had similar results to the original CDC study but by using a larger sample and longer time period they were able to demonstrate the lack of effectiveness of mask use in preventing transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Much debate has surrounded the issue of asymptomatic transmission in the past two years as it’s been used as part of justifications to implement brutal restrictions on people’s lives to prevent transmission of SARS-CoV-2. A new study published in PLOS Medicine, which analysed data from 140 studies spanning 32 countries, blows such theories out of the water with its conclusion that those who are believed to be positive for the virus, but are without symptoms, are two-thirds less likely to pass the virus on to others than those who are symptomatic.
- Pfizer has applied to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for authorisation for the use of its covid jab in children aged 6 months to 4 years, the only age group where it’s not yet been approved
- Can we Talk About It is a new initiative encouraging people to break their silence about covid jab-related injuries and deaths being launched from Sweden on June 14th, 6pm-9pm CET / 5pm – 8pm BST / 12 noon – 3pm EST. You can register to be a part of the launch event either in-person or online here
- Dr Hamid Merchant, of Huddersfield University and a proponent of covid jabs, explains why covid vaccines are deemed non-essential for young children in a new article published in the Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice
- Vaccinated individuals who died after contracting covid have been found to have significantly higher viral loads in their upper airways and lungs, as well as increased viral dissemination in their organs compared to unvaccinated controls, when autopsied according to a new study published in Modern Pathology. The results of the autopsies carried out in mainly elderly patients with significant co-morbidities suggests their immune systems were unable to mount a robust response to counter covid infection
- Following calls for more autopsies of covid injected people by German pathologist, Dr Peter Schirmacher, Chief Pathologist at the University of Heidelberg, in August of last year, concerns are now being expressed that he may have been silenced as nothing has been heard from him since his initial report. He and his team found that of 40 people examined, 30-40% of them died due to the jabs, warning a higher than recognised number of people may be dying due to the effects of the jabs, but that it was going unnoticed by many pathologists
- Many in Europe are breathing more easily as covid restrictions are relaxed and removed. However, could it be the calm before the storm? A new op-ed published by The Brownstone Institute suggests this is merely a pause before covid jab efforts are ramped up before the autumn, following comments made by the European Commission (EC) President, Ursula von der Leyden in conjunction with the release of a factsheet by the EC stating “Member States should increase vaccination uptake…”
- Steve Kirsch is calling for covid injection programmes to be stopped immediately due to the level of deaths and injuries being experienced. He’s set up a petition to stop the continued rollout of covid jabs and is calling on anyone with concerns, who’s been affected to sign up to show how widespread the problem is
- An analysis published in The BMJ, concludes that the mandating of covid jabs has resulted in damage to public trust, vaccine confidence, political polarisation, human rights, inequities, and social wellbeing and ultimately caused more harm than good
- ” … the #Covidvaccines are more deadly than anything else being tracked in the UK population by the National Immunization Management System”. That’s the conclusion of a paper published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research using data published by the UK’s Public Health England and the UK National Immunization Management System during weeks 34-52 2021 and 1-12 2022, which found an almost perfect correlation between deaths from all causes and deaths in those that had been injected with 1, 2 or 3 doses of covid jabs within 60 days of a positive covid test
- Swedish health authorities are being accused of misrecording jabbed v unjabbed deaths to cover up the true number of jab related deaths. In common with other countries, Sweden appears to have been counting those who are partially jabbed as unvaccinated rather than vaccinated. The authors are requesting the Swedish authorities change its reporting conditions to include partially jabbed people in the numbers of those considered to be fully jabbed
- The Telegraph is reporting on the very real risk of developing Guillain Barré syndrome (GBS) following covid injections. The paper reports on a 40% rise in cases of GBS between March and April 2021, usually within the first two to four weeks of being jabbed. Despite the marked increase scientists investigating the issue continue to insist it’s a very rare occurrence. The Johnson & Johnson covid jab has also been linked to an increase in GBS cases
- Claire Hibbs was injured by the Astrazeneca covid jab. She is now campaigning for compensation to be given to all those who have been injured or died following receipt of a covid jab through her group VIBUK. Writing in the Daily Sceptic Claire lays it on the line asking why the government still hasn’t compensated those who’ve been injured by covid injections and have applied to the UK’s Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) and what it will take for their plight to be recognised
- A new paper published in the New England Journal of Medicine has found natural immunity is far superior to any protection offered by covid injections despite its apparent support for covid jabs even after someone has been infected.
- Dr Paul Marik and Dr Pierre Kory have unveiled a new treatment protocol for people who’ve been injured by covid jabs. The I-Recovery protocol has been created in collaboration with Dr Keith Berkowitz, Dr Flavio Cadegiani, Dr Suzanne Gazda, Dr Meryl Nass, Dr Tina Peers, Dr Robin Rose, Dr Yusuf (JP) Saleeby, Dr Eugene Shippen, Dr Moben Syed and Dr Fred Wagshul
- Authorisation for the use of ivermectin to treat covid patients in South Africa, has been withdrawn by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA), which cites a lack of evidence for its continued use after a coordinated global campaign to destroy its reputation
- The promotion of the use of natural products for the treatment and prevention of covid has been seriously lacking during the course of the previous couple of years. It’s only now that the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) has seen fit to publish a factsheet discussing a variety of natural health options that can help to prevent and treat covid. Unsurprisingly, the factsheet comes with the rider that there’s not enough evidence to support their use!
- Over 2,200 people, some of whom are alleged to be top sports stars, celebrities and even the boss of the pharmaceutical company PharmaMar, have been caught up in a fake covid vaccine passport scandal in Spain. The network running the operation charged individual’s to change their jab status in Spanish National Vaccination Registry between September 2021 and January 2022
- The WEF is set to play a key role in the development of ‘the metaverse’. At the same it’s suggesting kids should be cut off from real-life and educated via VR headsets. The combination of the two projects gives scope for wholesale brainwashing of future generations to normalise, gain acceptance of and make the implementation of the Great Reset easier
- A new STAT article discusses the ways in which existing viruses have changed over the past two years and are now “…behaving in unexpected ways”. For those who’ve been questioning covid narratives over the past two years this is yet more confirmation of the predictions of many who warned against covid restrictions and mass vaccination of the population with experimental technologies
- The President of global giant, Alibaba Group, has boasted about plans to create a carbon footprint tracker at, where else, the current World Economic Forum conference at Davos. The intention is to create a tracker that would then reward individuals with carbon credits for behaving as the state directs them in order to combat climate issues. The tracker will monitor such things as where people eat, how and where they travel and their shopping habits. Ultimately this just another way to disguise and soften people up for the full-scale introduction of china-esque social credit systems.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our full roundup of covid news and analysis over the past two years