Date:13 July 2022
- ● Pushbacks & positives!
- ● Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- ● Restrictions & Controls
- ● Masks
- ● Treatments
- ● Covid injections
- ● Natural Immunity
Despite clear and unequivocal evidence that natural immunity is protective against severe covid disease, particularly when paired with appropriate support from nutraceuticals and other interventions (think FLCCC protocols, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, vitamins, minerals, herbs etc), covid jabs continue to be pushed ad nauseam as the only way to protect yourself.
The new media is full of the growing body of voices of those who’ve been harmed by the jabs, but blanket silence remains in the legacy media. To those of us connected to the vast numbers of doctors and health professionals dealing with the growing tsunami of harms, we see a disaster brewing that will dwarf thalidomide many times over. It’s history-making that we find ourselves in a reality where we are subject to far more advanced behavioural science than the science underpinning the one and only ‘solution’.
Pushbacks & positives!
- A law passed in New York giving the state unprecedented powers to detain anyone suspected of having been exposed to a communicable disease has been struck down by a Court. The lawsuit was brought by US campaign group, Uniting NYS. Anyone detained under the law could’ve been held for an indefinite period with no recourse to appeal whether they became ill or not
- In a victory for parents in the US, a court has ruled that the LA Unified School District wasn’t authorised to mandate covid jabs for its students or require jab-free students to study independently. The door is now wide open for parents of children that experienced adverse reactions following the jabs to sue the school district
- Teachers for Choice is a US-based organisation comprised of teachers and parents fighting jab mandates implemented for Americans to keep their jobs, regardless of the type of jab
- We recommend you take a few minutes to peruse Steve Kirsch’s top 50 reasons why the ‘safe and effective’ narrative around covid jabs is falling apart to see just how far and how deep the opposition to covid jabs is reaching as more and more people put the pieces of the reality vs fiction narrative jigsaw puzzle together
- This year’s Wimbledon Men’s winner, Novak Djokovic, is sticking to his guns over the topic of covid jabs. In an interview with the BBC he has has once again confirmed he would rather miss out on competing in tournaments such as the US Open, which requires him to be jabbed, than be covid injected
Announcing the release of a new film, Uninformed Consent, a documentary by Canadian filmmaker, Todd Michael Harris. This is an in depth look into the Covid-19 narrative, who’s controlling it and how it’s being used to inject an untested, new technology, into almost every person on the planet. It explores our recent loss of human rights, while weaving in the devastating impact of mandates and the deeply powerful story of one man’s loss. Hear the truth from doctors and scientists unafraid to speak out against Big Pharma and the elite class who profit from these mandates. The Premiere of the film is planned to take place on July 23
- The French Parliament has blocked the inclusion of a clause that would allow for the return of the covid jab pass for travellers in the veille et de sécurité sanitaire bill during a heated debate in Parliament.
Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- Senior politicians in the UK are warning that the proposed Online Harms Bill could give the government carte blanche to censor free speech. Nine senior Tory MPs have written to the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Nadine Dorries, calling for the bill to be dropped as it would not only give the current government the ability to censor anything or anyone deemed to be harmful, but future governments also.
Restrictions & Controls
- Hong Kong residents who test positive for covid will be required to wear an electronic tagging bracelet from the 15th July to ensure they don’t break quarantine rules. The Hong Kong Health Minister said that the move was necessary because people could not be trusted
- Children in Beihai City in China are being rewarded for ‘motivating’ their grandparents into being covid jabbed. Children that present their grandparents jab certificate at school will receive a merit certificate and small gift according to a post on the education department’s website, which has since been removed.
- A new preprint study well and truly knocks any previous assertions that masking prevents the spread of covid into the park. The researchers compared two school districts in North Dakota. One mandated mask wearing and one didn’t. The study population is unique because the districts are adjacent to each other in the same county and had similar student demographics, COVID-19 mitigation policies and staff vaccination rates. It’s of no surprise, that the school district that mandated masks recorded a higher level of covid infections during the winter than the one that didn’t. During the autumn term and into January both school districts had virtually identical incident rates of covid showing masking made little difference
- Even with such evidence to show masks do little to prevent the transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus the Director of the Los Angeles County of Public Health Authority is warning mandatory mask wearing will be imposed again if covid cases continue to rise
- In New York City, residents are once again being advised to wear masks as covid cases escalate. The authorities are now advising people should use N95, KN95 or KF94 masks in all indoor settings and when in crowds outside.
- A new preprint study has found that the use of Paxlovid to treat covid infections is contributing to the mutation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as it seeks to evade the nirmatralvir element of Pfizer’s dual action antiviral treatment.
- New Zealand is reported to have changed the way it’s presenting its covid statistics to ‘better inform’ (cover up undesirable data?) New Zealand citizens. The change comes as those who remain jab-free now make up an ever decreasing proportion of those testing positive, being hospitalised and/or dying due to covid. The Ministry of Health (MOH) has made some significant changes to its data, moving numbers around that prevents further historical analysis of the data because the method of counting covid cases has changed. The MOH has said that it is no longer counting people who go into hospital or die for other reasons and are found to be positive for covid
- Alberta, Canada experienced more than a doubling of deaths due to ill-defined and unknown causes in 2021. The blame is being placed fairly and squarely on heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolisms and deaths post covid infection. The potential role of covid jabs in the rise is not mentioned
- Children mount a robust innate and adaptive innate immune response to covid when the virus enters the airway leading to better protection from severe disease according to a study published in Nature Communications further calling the current jab programmes for children into question
- US not-for-profit organisation, React19, has brought together over 1,250 different published papers related to covid jab injuries, which is being curated by and maintained by a staff of injured PhD scientists and medical professionals
- Dr Sarah Mason-Whitfield’s story is mentioned here as it’s not uncommon. After testing positive for covid following her jabs. She then developed heart disease, which has left her struggling to do the simplest of tasks. Following tests which confirmed her heart wasn’t working properly, Dr Mason-Whitfield has blamed covid for her health problem, apparently ignoring the other variable – her covid jabs
- Covid jab mandates are considered to have been a great success in coercing those who might otherwise have refused to be injected into submitting. Publishing in The Lancet, a group of US PhDs, MDs and Professors examine the use of mandates to force people to be jabbed concluding that the use of mandates is perfectly acceptable and recommending various ways to more effectively use them in the future. The authors fail to mention that covid jabs don’t prevent transmission of or infection by the virus or the very real harms caused by the injections to an increasing number of people
- Ex-pharmaceutical and biotech executive, Alexandra Latypova, has spent hours poring over documents obtained from the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in relation to its approval of the Moderna covid jab. In an op-ed on TrialSite News, she alleges that the FDA colluded with Moderna to push approvals through based on very limited data, covered up data pointing to serious adverse reactions, and then lied to the general public about the alleged safety of the jabs
- In a related investigation, investigative journalist, Sonia Elijah, uncovers what appears to be a significant cover up of serious adverse reactions experienced by participants in Pfizer trials
- Profs Norman Fenton and Martin Neil call out the Office for National Statistics (ONS) for the poor quality of its data in a new op-ed. They echo what we’ve said, that the ONS data has become so corrupted due to miscategorisation, missing vaccine deaths, and underestimates of the proportion of unvaccinated, that it’s no longer possible to use it for meaningful analysis.
- Natural immunity following covid infection remains superior to that conferred by covid jabs for omicron variants according to a preprint study using data from Qatar. Another new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), also using data from Qatar, reinforces the robustness of natural immunity, although its authors come down on the side of a combination of natural immunity and covid jabs.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis