Date:28 July 2022
- ● Pushbacks & positives!
- ● Lawsuits
- ● Restrictions & controls
- ● Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- ● Masks
- ● Covid injections
- ● Other News
Last week we reported on a number of data anomalies that really point to the ‘office for manipulated statistics’ now being in the driving seat of numbers communicated in the legacy media. Official data sources are clearly compromised, but the big question is why? Because the real data would show that the treatment of choice is doing little to prevent infection or transmission? Or because it might show that there is more risk of harm than any benefit? Whatever the answer may be, journals are seeing an influx of studies discussing adverse reactions following the covid jabs, but they are worded in such a way as to minimise criticisms, yet the underlying information corroborates (see below). The jabs don’t appear to be working as advertised and many are experiencing health issues after receiving them. It’s tragic, but unsurprising to those of us who have been calling for caution on experimental gene therapy since day one.
From barefaced lies for anyone with a half decent memory, to bald admissions of cover up, the fabric behind the controlling narrative is really starting to unravel. It’s been a tough couple of years and many have risked all to speak out because they just couldn’t remain silent. But it really has been – and is – worth the pain.
As the covid narrative is strategically pushed aside and attention turned to cranking up fear about Monkeypox, thankfully there appears to be little appetite for panic about something that’s unpleasant, but not life threatening. Long may calm continue. Let’s turn our gaze and our intent in the opposite direction and focus on our gains towards freedom.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Canadian Olympic gold medal winning ice skater, Jamie Salé, is speaking out against covid mandates and restrictions following her ‘awakening’ to what’s happening in the name of covid. As part of her mission to tell people what’s been happening, she has teamed up with former NHL hockey star, Theo Fleury, and business man, Joseph Bougault, as part of Canadians for Truth, which is planning to set up a media studio and restore integrity to journalism
- A court in Italy has ruled that a psychologist doesn’t need to be covid jabbed in order to do his job. In an historic judgement, the judge recognised that the jabs don’t prevent transmission or infection, which under Italian law means mandates can’t be imposed. She also recognised the possibility of severe harms following injection, which again makes mandated jabs even less lawful
- Former Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) journalist, Marianne Klowak, has condemned CBC’s refusal to report on the harms of covid jabs as information began to be published about jab adverse reactions and opposition to covid restrictions. In an interview with investigative reporter Trish Wood, she said, “To work at the CBC in the current climate is to embrace cognitive dissonance and to abandon journalistic integrity…”
- Canadian pastor Artur Pawlowski who has repeatedly pushed back against covid restrictions and been jailed and fined for doing so, has won his and his brother, Dawid’s, appeal against an injunction preventing him from protesting against restrictions. The court also awarded costs and ruled that any fines and penalties paid must be refunded
- It’s been confirmed that top tennis star, Novak Djokovic will not be allowed to enter the US to play in the US Open because he continues to stick to his guns and refuse to be covid jabbed
- The Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) has filed two formal petitions with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) demanding it withdraw emergency use authorisation for covid jabs for children aged 12 to 15 and 5 to 11 years of age. The main purpose of the petitions is to present evidence against the use of the jabs so when the narrative falls apart, the FDA won’t be able to claim it wasn’t aware of the issues.
- The High Court in London has sided with the UK government and rejected an application for a judicial review of the government’s decision to allow 5-11 year old children to be covid jabbed. The result, despite a plethora of evidence being presented to show the risk to children from being covid jabbed is far higher than any risk from covid infection, really calls into question the independence and objectivity of the legal system.
Restrictions & controls
- Canadian trucker, Harold Jonker, was one of the first truckers to arrive at Parliament Hill during the trucker protest. As well as being a truck driver, he’s a local councillor in the town where he lives. He’s now been penalised by the Council, which voted 5-1 to suspend his pay, for taking part in the protest and accepting food from well-wishers, which are deemed to have broken sections of the council code of conduct
- Nearly 4,000 children aged 10-17 in New South Wales, Australia have been fined for breaking covid restrictions. One in five of the children are reported to be paying off or have paid off their fines through work and development orders
- City workers in New York continue to be penalised for making an informed decision about covid jabs as another 200 workers have been fired for refusing to be injected
- It’s being reported that Dr Luke McLindon, President of the Australian Institute for Reproductive Medicine, who worked at the Mater Mothers Hospital in Brisbane as a senior gynaecologist, has been sacked from his job at the hospital for trying to share information revealing high levels of miscarriages in women who have been covid jabbed. The news has not been officially confirmed, but Dr McLindon’s profile page on the Mater Health website has been removed.
Censorship, misinformation & nudges
- A new report, “Paving a Digital Road to Hell?” from the New York University School of Law’s Center for Human Rights and Global Justice discusses the problems and human rights abuses associated with the introduction of 21st century digital ID systems. The report focuses on the role of the World Bank and a global network of digital ID promoters in the implementation of such systems. Having assessed the situation and the intense pressure to bring in digital ID systems the authors say there is an urgent need to push back and counter such plans.
- Mask wearing in schools in New Zealand is being ‘strongly recommended’ by the government once again. Although this is a recommendation and not a mandate, schools have been given responsibility to enforce the rules as they see fit, with many apparently punishing children that don’t wear masks. Voices for Freedom have links to information in regard to mask exemptions and advice on how to tackle schools that won’t accept exemptions. Jodie R Bruning has published an Open Letter to the New Zealand education authority questioning the implementation of the mask recommendation, the ethics of such a decision and the health impacts on young people who are already struggling to cope with the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
Dr Pierre Kory has gained international attention for advocating off-label use of certain drugs as treatments for covid. On Monday, July 25, he gave an eye-opening presentation about a new trend called “unspiking” and other vaccine injury treatment pathways as part of the World Council for Health’s General Assembly meeting. You can watch Dr Kory’s presentation here, supported by Dr Paul Marik along with the presentations from Dr Ryan Cole and Ted Kuntz from Strong and Free Canada here
- Dr Meryl Nass discusses the Novavax covid jab in a recent Substack article, warning that descriptions of the jab as being more traditional in nature, as it’s not an mRNA jab, in order to encourage those who have thus far resisted covid injection are far from the truth. She details how the adjuvant used in the jab hasn’t been used before, the lack of information on the make up of the adjuvant, plus the jab purportedly includes trace amounts of insect DNA and baculovirus proteins
- A former American Irish footballer and NFL player, 35-year-old Paul Duncan, died after his heart stopped suddenly whilst he was out on a run. US reality star, Melanie Rauscher, also aged 35, was found dead in bed while pet sitting recently. In Canada four doctors died within a week of each other, 3 from the same medical institution, apparently within a short time after booster jabs were rolled out. The deaths have been confirmed but both insitution have vigorously denied that the four deaths are in any way associated with covid jabs. A fifth doctor, 27 year old Dr Candace Nayman is reported to have died suddenly in Canada
- Dr James Lyons-Weiler is teaming up with Dr Russell Blaylock to continue his vaxxed v unvaxxed study program after his original co-author, Dr Paul Thomas, had his license to practise suspended. Thomas’ license has since been reinstated, but he is being prevented from undertaking any further research. As news of Dr Blaylock’s involvement hit the airwaves, known skeptic, David Gorski PhD, responded with a Tweet dismissing Dr Blaylock as a “…very old quack…”. Unsurprisingly, Gorski has blocked Dr Lyons-Weiler from responding to his Tweets
- Following publication of Dr Kate Clancy’s study on menstrual issues following covid jabs, another paper has been published in the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics describing the detrimental effects of the Pfizer jab on women’s menstrual cycles. In line with Dr Clancy’s study, 40% of those who took part in the survey reported changes to their menstrual cycle following injection. Dr Byram Bridle delves into the study encouraging anyone who has experienced menstrual issues following covid jabs to report them to their doctor and relevant adverse event reporting systems
- Dr Bridle also comments on Pfizer papers released in May showing a clear association between pregnancy related issues and covid jabs, in which the outcomes for 88% of the known pregnancies were apparently not known and of those that were reported, 28 out of 29 babies died with just one birth being reported as being ‘normal’
- American scientists are reporting to have found how the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein causes heart damage. The research specifically references covid infection, ignoring the fact that many people have suffered heart issues following covid jabs, which cause the body to produce the same spike protein being discussed
- People who’ve received covid booster jabs take longer to clear the SARS-CoV-2 virus following infection than those who are jab-free according to a new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine. The study found that at 10 days post-infection, 31% of those who had been boosted were still infectious against 6% of those who were jab-free
- Two studies from Saudi Arabia (here and here), published in Vaccines, discuss adverse reactions following covid jabs. Although the discussions are couched in such a way as to be supportive of covid jabs both papers seem to reveal a far greater rate of jab injuries than is being officially acknowledged
- A Japanese Health Ministry panel has awarded compensation to the family of an elderly Japanese woman who was deemed to have died due to an allergic reaction and sudden heart attack following receipt of a covid jab
- Judicial Watch has received damning evidence following the release of documents, in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) showing the enormous pressure regulators were put under to approve covid booster jabs by both the pharma companies and Biden Administration
- Natural immunity is more protective than covid jabs. A new study published in Science Translational Medicine found in contrast to vaccine-induced immunity, there was no increased risk for re-infection with Beta, Gamma or Delta variants relative to Alpha variant in individuals with infection-induced immunity
- Covid infections and hospitalisations have risen dramatically in Australia this week as omicron variants that evade jab ‘protection’ hit the country
- Far from having been defeated, the World Health Organization’s bid for global domination in the form of a Pandemic Preparedness Treaty continues to remain very firmly on the table
- Multiple studies show that use of Pfizer’s anti-viral, Paxlovid, is driving viral mutations as the SARS-CoV-2 virus finds multiple ways to evade it
- The Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) has ignored the outcome of the discussions (9-6 against) by the Emergency Committee by taking it upon himself to declare a Public Health Emergency in relation to Monkeypox.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis