Date:30 August 2023
- ● Listen to the podcast
Are you a podcast aficionado? Looking for a meaty podcast you could listen to on a long drive – or while cooking up a feast?
Take a dive into the 90 minute, wide ranging discussion between our founder, Rob Verkerk PhD, in his role as executive director of ANH-USA, and Nathan Crane, US certified holistic cancer coach, best-selling author, inspirational speaker, cancer-health researcher and educator, and 20 times award winning documentary filmmaker.
Among the many subjects Nathan and Rob discussed are:
- The US Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act
- ANH wins against the FDA
- Threats to homeopathy
- Energy medicine
- The attack on scientific dissent and the censorship agenda
- The key role of grassroots activism
- Pharmaceutical and technology ‘addiction’
- Criminal records and settlements of pharma companies
- Regenerative agriculture
- PFAS “forever chemicals”
- Other ‘environmental’ toxins
- Decentralised solutions
- The Beljanski “Winning the War on Cancer” conference (Florida, October)
- Climate change controversies
- Natural solutions to health
Listen to the podcast
Click on the image or the link below to listen to Rob’s in-depth and wide-ranging conversation with Nathan.
Link to share podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-robert-verkerk-navigating-complex-environmental/id1672391751?i=1000625969487
>>> If you’re not already signed up for the ANH International weekly newsletter, sign up for free now using the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of our website – or better still – become a Pathfinder member and join the ANH-Intl tribe to enjoy benefits unique to our members.
>> Feel free to republish – just follow our Alliance for Natural Health International Re-publishing Guidelines
>>> Return to ANH International homepage