Data:9 de Novembro de 2022
Should we forgive the measures imposed on citizens in the name of covid? Economist Emily Oster believes we should declare a covid amnesty and move on from what has happened. Many do not agree.
We can’t change the past, but our thoughts, words and actions do certainly create the future. In the words of Ted Kuntz…
Stay strong. Be fearless. Act with love. This is our time.
– Ted Kuntz, Vaccine Choice Canada
Pushbacks & positives!
- Albertan Premier, Danielle Smith, has announced that an advisor to former President Trump and high profile critic of covid measures, Dr Paul Alexander, has been invited to speak to her administration as she seeks to repair the damage done by her predecessor in the name of covid. Opposition parties are demanding the invitation for Dr Alexander to speak must be cancelled because he’s a “…discredited consipracy theorist”
- The UK Medical Freedom Alliance (UKMFA) has sent an Open Letter to Dr Helen Mactier and Health Improvement Scotland urging them to consider whether covid injections may have played a role in spikes in neonate deaths in the past year
- A group of five doctors are suing Californian Governor, Gavin Newsom, following the introduction of a new law that would see doctors who speak out about covid related matters disciplined. The group are asking the court to block the law from taking effect, which they argue “impedes their ability to communicate with their patients…”
- The Judicial Watch team has filed a Freedom of Information lawsuit against the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) requesting data related to covid ‘vaccine’ safety studies along with associated communications sent to/from employees of the US Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (DMID)
- The City of Toronto has dropped its requirement for employees to be covid jabbed. The decision opens the door for unionised employees who were terminated due to their determination to remain jab-free, to be reinstated should they wish
- German journalist Boris Reitschuster was so concerned about adverse reactions to covid jabs that he commissioned a survey to find out how many people might have been injured. Of those surveyed, 23% said they or someone they know, had experienced ‘significant side effects’ following covid injection
- A Canadian nurse has prevailed against discplinary action brought against her by the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS) for speaking out against covid measures. All charges have now been dropped after the Court of Appeal backed nurse, Shelley Wilson.
- Was mask wearing justified or not? A recent open letter from the Smile Free campaign calling for mask requirements to be lifted in NHS premises prompted a strong response from NHS England defending mask mandates. However, the attempt to justify its support for mask wearing was mainly based on a modelling study that assumes masks work. Dr Gary Sidley of Smile Free sets the record straight in the Critic.
Censura e restrições
- Prolific author and iconic speaker, David Icke, has been simultaneously banned from entering 26 EU countries after he was invited to speak at a Freedom Rally in Amsterdam
- Multiple governments are pushing through draconian legislation designed to strangle free speech on the Internet. The latest to dust off failed legislation includes Canada and the UK. California has recently enacted legislation designed to ‘protect’ children online, while Australia brought in the Online Safety Act in 2021. Singapore is also currently debating a new Online Safety Bill as attempts to crack down on so called mis- and disinformation continue
- Travellers to the US will have to continue to prove they’ve been covid jabbed until at least the 8th January 2023 after the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) quietly updated its guidance.
Injeções de covidificação
- In October, the Front-Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) held its first conference to discuss spike protein-induced disease from covid infection and jabs. If you were unable to attend the conference you can now access the recordings in exchange for a donation to support the FLCCC’s work
- A recent report published by the German Federal Institute for Population exposes a steep drop in fertility in Germany and Sweden in 2022. The report lays the blame fairly and squarely at the mass covid injection programme
- Israeli researchers publishing in Nature Communications, are calling for the reevaluation of future covid jab campaigns due to rapid waning of immunity from Pfizer covid jabs and lack of effect in reducing transmission
- Multiple universities in the USA are requiring staff and students alike to get a booster shot, despite young people being at very low risk of severe illness from covid. Those who refuse risk losing their jobs or access to their course. Fordham University in New York is reported to have received significant backlash from parents and students who oppose mandates or don’t want to get the booster shots
- Young men aged 18-39 years have 2-3 times higher risk of developing myo-/pericarditis following receipt of the Moderna covid shot compared to the Pfizer mRNA jab according to a study published in the Revista do Colégio Americano de Cardiologia
- Adverse reactions following bivalent booster shots were significantly higher compared to the original covid shots resulting in an increased rate of healthcare workers taking time off sick
- Multiple studies alongside adverse reaction reporting systems have now established a link between menstrual issues and covid jabs. In an effort to deflect attention a new study published in Obstetrics & Gynecology hypothesises stress related to the coronavirus crisis is the driver of such issues. Although the researchers ascertained participants jab status they did not appear to consider this as part of their final analysis.
- Deaths from heart related issues in the UK have climbed steeply during the past few years. The British Heart Foundation’s new report, ‘Tipping Point’, shows an exponential increase in 2022 in particular. The report lays the blame on NHS waiting lists and the time taken for ambulances to reach patients
- Confidence in vaccination has declined significantly since the beginning of the coronavirus crisis according to a new paper published in Vacina, which compared survey data from 2019 and 2022. The biggest drop was seen in younger age groups 18-30.
>>> Visita covidzone.org para a nossa cura completa de conteúdo covido durante a crise do coronavírus