Date:28 September 2022
Political turmoil around the world is successfully diverting people’s attention away from the ongoing exposure of the harms caused by the response to covid over the past few years.
On the plus side, covid restrictions continue to be removed by even the most ferocious advocates, although the US has yet to follow suit in terms of its borders. On the negative side, people are being pushed to the brink financially and cancel culture is still ramping up as Paypal jumps on the bandwagon.
We are in times of great change and a major shift in the locus of world dominance and control. Expect the unexpected. We need to stand our sovereign ground and look to each other to enable new systems that are regenerative, rather than destructive, and able to support the growth of a new and much more fair and humanitarian way forward.
Pushbacks & positives!
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has quietly updated its advice on mask wearing for healthcare settings. It now advises universal masking is not required unless the healthcare facility is deemed to be in an area of high covid transmission
- The Canadian government has announced it’s dropping all covid border controls including the need to provide proof of being covid jabbed, quarantine and covid testing from the 1st October
- An open letter signed by 250 scientists and health professionals was delivered to the UK prime minister this week, calling for the rollout of covid jabs to children to be stopped while a “…thorough and independent safety review is undertaken“. Mark Steyn, of GB News, speaks to Drs Ros Jones, Claire Craig and Anthony Hinton about the campaign
Censorship and restrictions
- Paypal recently shut down the accounts of campaign group Us for Them, The Daily Sceptic, its founder, Toby Young, The Free Speech union and the UKMFA amongst others. Their crime? Sharing opposing views against a range of issues including covid, climate change and trans gender idealogy. After a huge public outcry, the accounts of Us for Them, The Daily Sceptic, Toby Young and The Free Speech Union have been reinstated, but the damage has been done
- New Zealand prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, is calling for a global system of censorship to be set up to silence dissenting voices across a range of topics including covid and climate change.
- A new review, published in Antioxidants, explores the use of zinc as part of treatment options for covid infection and other respiratory infections. It concludes that zinc, particularly when combined with hydroxychloroquine, is an effective treatment for covid due to its ability to reduce the severity of viral infections.
- A new CDC report confirms what is already known, that covid jabs affect women’s menstrual cycles. The report downplays the problems being experienced whilst calling for additional research into the issue. Meanwhile, French group, Où est mon cycle? has set up a petition calling on the European President, Ursula von der Leyen, to set up a public hearing with the European Medicine Association (EMA) and the Pharmacoviligence Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) to further investigate menstrual related problems being reported by thousands of women in France following covid injections
- UK cardiologist, Dr Aseem Malhotra, has authored a new paper, published in the Journal of Insulin Resistance, bringing together evidence highlighting the high levels of adverse reactions being experienced following covid jabs. Originally an advocate for covid jabs until his father’s death, which Dr Malhotra has attributed to the jab, he is using the publication of the paper to call for the administration of covid jabs to be stopped and a new appraisal of the supposed safety of the jabs undertaken
- Concerns over the transmission of mRNA from covid jabs through breastmilk were rubbished as health authorities scrambled to jab pregnant women. A new research letter, published in JAMA Pediatrics, now shares research that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that mRNA is indeed finding its way into breastmilk. Out of samples from 11 women, 5 women were found to have traces of mRNA in their milk up to 45 hours following being injected. The letter does not investigate any effects on the babies being fed from ingestion of the mRNA. Dr Byram Bridle takes a deep dive into the research outlining its many issues.
- A former vice president of the EcoHealth Alliance is claiming the organisation was actively involved in the development of the SARS-CoV-2 virus through gain of function testing. His testimony is included in a large packet of information collated by US attorney, Thomas Renz, which has been sent to Senator Ron Johnson.
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis