Data:10 de Março de 2022
Seções de conteúdo
- ● Pushbacks & positives!
- ● Coerção
- ● Máscaras
- ● Censura
- ● Crianças
- ● Injeções de covidificação
- ● Tratamentos
Whilst everyone’s gaze is enticed over towards the unraveling situation in Ukraine, it may feel as though the covid pandemic that’s dominated our headspace during the past two years is being relegated to a distant memory. However, much is still happening in the background and covid is still very firmly in the forefront of many people’s minds as people battle against the ongoing suppression of their human rights through draconian covid restrictions, mandates and updated legislation.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Jab mandates in Austria for all adults aged over 18 have been suspended because the impact on people’s fundamental rights can no longer be justified. The decision is set to be reviewed in three months time
- Plans to mandate covid jabs for Canadian truckers crossing provincial borders have been shelved by the government due to ‘science changes’
- Health professionals and their patients in the Canadian province of British Columbia are being encouraged to take part in Walkout Wednesdays to protest against ongoing jab mandates requiring them to be jabbed by the 24th March
- The UK’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), key to many of the covid restrictions imposed by the government, has been stood down in a clear indication that the coronavirus crisis is now over in the UK
- Canadian trucker protest organiser, Tamara Lich, has been released from prison under harsh bail conditions this week, which put her under virtual house arrest and bans her from using any social media to criticise the government. The judge is allowing the authorities to monitor her devices to ensure she doesn’t contravene the order
- Florida’s Surgeon General, Joseph Ladapo, has declared the Florida Dept of Health will formally recommend against healthy children, between the ages of 5 and 17, being covid jabbed
- Malaysia has become the latest country to reopen its borders. Those who’ve been covid jabbed will no longer be required to quarantine on arrival. The government has also announced its jab pass will be abolished
- The US People’s Convoy has arrived in Washington DC as part of demands for the US government to end the current state of emergency. The convoy hasn’t entered the city, instead choosing to circle it on the Beltway twice daily to draw attention to the protest
- Ontario health officials have quietly released data that shows the number of people who died from covid is significantly lower than has been previously stated
- Covid Kid Facts is a Canadian based website cautioning parents to Stop and Think before they allow their children to be covid jabbed. The website gives facts that counter the official narrative to allow parents to make an informed decision about the jabs for their kids. The information has been endorsed by 14 Canadian physicians and more than 100 nurses many of whom remain anonymous for fear of retribution. The initiative is publicly supported by several well-known Canadian scientists and vaccinologists
- The South Australian police force is dropping its jab mandate a week before a challenge is brought to the Supreme Court
- The US Senate has rejected the Biden Administration’s efforts to extend the covid related state of emergency. The administration has vowed to veto the vote if it reaches President Biden’s desk.
- The level to which US government agencies went to, to push covid jabs on an unsuspecting public is exposed through information gained by a Freedom of Information request by The Blaze. The hefty sum of US$1 billion was appropriated in order to ‘strengthen vaccine confidence’ in the US
- Scottish First Minister, Nicolas Sturgeon, has been warned that her attempts to grab power by enshrining emergency powers brought in due to the coronavirus crisis in law, could be illegal and open to legal challenge for breaching parental and children’s human rights.
- New research conducted by researchers from the UK, Germany and France, publishing in Physics of Fluids has found that cloth masks are ‘lousy’ air filters and don’t stop the transmission of covid particles.
- Six US-based doctors have had their license to practice suspended due to accusations of spreading covid misinformation, with another 18 being threatened with suspension by the Federation of State Medical Boards, over fears their comments could drive mistrust in officially-sanctioned covid health measures
- The Children’s Health Defense team report on two ‘truly frightening’ plans by US officials to enforce censorship and treat covid ‘misinformation’ as a crime. The first is a bill designed to criminalise free speech rights given by the First Amendment and legalise censorship, the second shares calls by the Surgeon General for Big Tech companies to hand over anything deemed to be covid misinformation.
- Orange County Public Schools in the US has published guidance for all high school students wishing to take part in athletic programmes to undergo ECGs to check their risk of cardiac issues
- The mayor of New York City, Eric Adams, has said that children under the age 5 must remain masked in order to prevent another shutdown because they are not yet eligible to be covid jabbed even though older children are no longer required to wear masks.
Injeções de covidificação
- Trialsite News reports on a glut of covid jabs in the US that are due to go out of date as people reject the ongoing messaging to get yet more jabs from their governments
- As the covid narrative falls apart at the seams the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Dr Rochelle Walensky, has said she learnt about covid jab effectiveness claims from watching the news and admitted that health officials relied too heavily on vaccines as a shortcut ‘cure-all’ for covid during a recent interview. She also said jab manufacturers failed to warn the jabs would be signifcantly less effective against variants
- A new analysis of data from the US VAERS system that records vaccine adverse reactions, details the serious adverse reactions (AERs) and deaths now being seen in children following covid injection. In the 5-11 age group there have been 200 severe AERS and 4 deaths reported, while in the 12-17 year age group there have been 1,714 severe AERs and 39 deaths reported. This may well be the tip of the iceberg as the VAERS system is known to significantly under report vaccine injuries
- Prof Norman Fenton et al have released a new study calling on the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) to withdraw its February 2022 report due to it being an ‘alarming source of potential bias or corruption’, which reveals systematic undercounting de both covid e non-covid totalled deaths occurring within the first two weeks of Covid-19 vaccination
- According to confidential documents released by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at the beginning of March, Pfizer was well aware of the risk of Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED). The document details 317 potential cases of VAED, a safety signal apparently ignored by regulators pushing to give the jab emergency authorisation status. It’s interesting to note the WHO’s call comes as large numbers of covid jabs go unused in Western countries
- In a reversal of its recent stance, warning against the use of covid booster jabs, the World Health Organization (WHO) has now done a 180 degree about turn to recommend the use of covid boosters due to the global spread of the omicron variant
- A new study published in The Lancet, funded by the CDC, effectively dismisses concerns over AERs following covid jabs because most AERs assessed by the researchers were, “…mild and of short duration”. Using data from the VAERS reporting system, the researchers only considered reactions occuring 0-7 days after injection after dose 1 or 2 for a period of six months at the start of the jab programme.
- A new study in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases shows that using ivermectin to treat covid patients resulted in a reduced mortality of around 5% in comparison to when remdesivir was used
- Dr Tess Lawrie has gone public over researcher Andrew Hill PhD’s capitulation to his funders resulting in him changing the conclusion on a study into the effectiveness of ivermectin for the treatment of covid resulting in it being denied to those most in need. In her video letter she shares footage from a zoom call with Dr Hill, who openly admits the conflict of interest, calling on him to do the right thing and admit ivermectin’s effectiveness for treating covid 91.
Visit covidzone.org for ANH-Intl’s coverage of the coronavirus crisis through the past two years