Datum:13 Januar 2022
- ● Resources
With rapidly changing information, extreme censorship, escalating authoritarianism and a need by citizens to make informed health choices that could have lifelong consequences, there’s rarely — if ever — been a more important time in living memory to protect what many of us have considered, for the last 7 decades at least, to be our inalienable right to freedom of expression.
In Western, industrialised countries, that have traditionally been the vanguards for the protection of this and related rights, we’ve seen an unparalleled erosion of freedom of expression and a straight-jacketing of the information stream released through mainstream media channels.
Perversely, while the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 has been displaced by, or is in the process of being displaced by, the omicron variant that evades jab-induced and natural immunity acquired from previous variants, booster jabs are being foisted with ever increasing vigour on the public. All with precious little evidence of benefit — and at considerable, often unspoken, risk to the public.
This is no time to hide from knowledge or information that might lead to improved outcomes for individual and public health.
Now is the time to realise what our rights to free expression are – and to engage in sharing as much meaningful, factually-based information as possible to help the maximum number of people to make informed health choices.
Find out more about this critically important subject from our founder, Rob Verkerk PhD, in the following video piece.
The following resources have been referenced the above video.
- Covid variant data tracker – omicron. Source: Centers for Disease and Prevention Control (CDC)
- UK cases, hospitalisations and deaths. Source: Office for National Statistics
- Daily new confirmed covid-19 cases per million people. Source: Our World in Data
- Estimated percentage antibody positivity. Source: Office for National Statistics
Wei C, Shan KJ, Wang W et al. Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. J Genet Genomics. 202; 24:S1673-8527(21)00373-8
- Trusted News Initiative
- The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (1950)
- Protocol No. 12 to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (2005)
Council of Europe Convention on Access to Official Documents, known as the Tromsø Convention
Declaration of the Committee of Ministers on the protection of journalism and safety of journalists and other media actors (Adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 30 April 2014)
- Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau commenting on those who choose to remain jab-free
- Emmanuel Macron of France who said he wanted to both or piss off those who are unvaccinated
- Tedros Ghebreyesus of the World Health Organization
- Vitamin D campaign
- Vitamin C campaign
- Zinc campaign
- The UK has opened a consultation on Human Rights Act Reform – which is an attempt to create a modern Bill of Rights – the consultation closes at 11:59pm 8 March 2022
Proudly affiliated with: Coalition Partner of:
#enough movement #enough World Council for Health