Date:13 January 2022
- ● Pushbacks
- ● Coercion
- ● Origins
- ● Lawsuits
- ● Censorship
- ● Child health
- ● Covid injections
- ● Treatments
- ● Natural Immunity
- ● Other News
The world is seemingly ablaze with omicron, as it marches from country to country, not discriminating between those who are jabbed, unjabbed, or previously infected by an earlier variant.
Refreshingly, there is a change in the mainstream media tone. Some of those who had been previously marginalised, censored or attacked are starting to be heard. Attempts to bring citizens to their knees through dystopian and authoritarian diktats are beginning to crumble as the false narratives are exposed.
We’re far from being out of the woods, but bringing the current covid news together in one place really emphasises the changes that are taking place, aided by the gathering momentum from the growing numbers of us who are working round the clock to protect our freedoms and rights.
- NHS consultant anaesthetist, Dr Steve James, well and truly put himself in the firing line when he tackled the UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid over the imposition of jab mandates as he made a visit to Kings College Hospital in London. Dr James’s questioning of the Health Secretary was captured on camera and broadcast on Sky News. He has called on other NHS workers who choose not to be jabbed to also speak out. Trade Union leaders in the UK and the Royal College of Midwives are now calling on the government to delay the introduction of mandated jabs as the realisation of the impact of the potential loss of over 100,000 people that will potentially bring the NHS to its knees, hits home
- A group of UK doctors and healthcare professionals have come together under the umbrella of Vaccine Choice not Mandates to call on the UK government via an open letter, to reverse its decision to mandate covid jabs for healthcare workers and those in allied professions. You can sign the open letter calling for the decision to mandate jabs to be removed by clicking here
- UK TV channel, ITV, has been given a slap on the wrist by the regulator Ofcom and told to take “greater care” over what is broadcast in terms of covid jab statistics after TV doctor, Dr Hilary Jones, quoted inaccurate statistics on the Lorraine show sparking thousands of complaints
- A leading Israeli immunologist, Prof Ehud Qimron, has written an open letter levelling criticism at the Israeli government’s management of the coronavirus crisis. In it he points out it was never going to be possible to ‘defeat’ the virus, that mass testing doesn’t work, natural immunity will always trump jab induced immunity and that reports of adverse reactions are being ignored
- Over 300 parents, students, alumni, faculty and staff members at Boston College have signed a petition opposing the College’s requirement for covid booster jabs expressing very serious safety concerns in relation to the additional shot
- A German virologist has sent an open letter to the German Chancellor calling for a return to normality in schools and an end to the mass testing of school children to protect their health
- Organisations in Australia in collaboration with the World Council for Health have sent an open letter to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (ATAGI) and the Senior Federal Cabinet of the Australian Government calling for an immediate halt to proposed jabbing of children in Australia due to serious safety concerns about potential adverse reactions following covid jabs
- In the UK, a group of MPs and scientists have sent an open letter to the UK government’s vaccination advisory committee warning that the risks of jabbing children now clearly outweigh any possible benefits and calling for an immediate review of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation’s (JCVI) advice to allow 12 to 15 year old children to be jabbed
- LBC presenter Maajid Nawaz has lost his job at the London radio station because he dared to speak out against the mainstream narrative. Nawaz is courageously unrepentant and has vowed to continue his work through his Substack account
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) has requested a temporary waiver of the Biden Administration’s jab mandates as it fears it will lose a large number of employees which will, in turn, significantly affect its services
- A letter has been sent to the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) along with the Department of Transportation, the Department of Justice and various airlines outlining concerns about the effects of covid jabs on pilots. The letter comes after reports of pilots experiencing adverse reactions that could potentially affect passenger safety
- Italian citizens have been getting creative in order to get round bans on protests by organising a march from Venice to Rome, which qualifies as an Olympic sport. When officials tried to stop the marchers they replied they were taking part in a sport. People also turned out in force in Austria, France, Montreal in Canada and Scotland recently to protest against ongoing covid restrictions
- January 23rd 2022 has been dubbed Free Speech Day for doctors and other healthcare providers in the US. The aim of the day is to bring together 10,000 healthcare professionals speaking with one voice at the same time. To sign up to take part please click here
- The South African Union of Students (SAUS) is actively opposing the imposition of jab mandates on students and won’t rule out national protests should universities attempt to bring in mandates
- One of the largest newspapers in Denmark has apologised for its lack of journalistic credibiity by publishing government messaging without question during the coronavirus crisis
- Former UK vaccine taskforce boss, Clive Dix, is calling for an end to the mass covid jab programme and for covid to be treated as a endemic virus in the same way as flu
- The Quebec Premier has announced a punitive tax (fine) on anyone who continue to stand firm and refuse a first covid jab for non-medical reasons saying in a press conference they are working on a new “health contribution”. In a blow for those that have already submitted to covid jabs the Quebec health minister has said residents will be required to take a ‘booster’ shot, from February, to be considered ‘fully vaccinated’ and continue to have full access to society
- Five bills have been introduced to the California state legislature designed to further coerce people into being, not only covid, but HPV, jabbed, protect employers who require jabs and lower the age at which children can consent to be jabbed without parental consent or knowledge
- Footage has emerged from Canada of a family of a 4½-year-old boy with leukaemia that has been give notice of eviction from a Ronald MacDonald House if it doesn’t agree to being covid jabbed. If the child were 6 months older he too would be required to be jabbed even though he is suffering from cancer
- Citibank has told employees that it will fire anyone who has not been fully covid jabbed by 14th January. Anyone who has not complied with the corporate mandate by then will be put on unpaid leave and fired on the 31st January
- Teaching unions in the UK have told their members to ignore government guidance and introduce stricter rules in schools regardless of the impact they may have on children’s health and wellbeing
- The Victorian Health Minister in Australia has said that a third covid jab will be mandated for healthcare workers, aged care workers, disability workers, emergency service workers, correction facilities workers and hotel quarantine workers
- Ikea has announced it will cut sick pay for staff that are jab-free who need to self-isolate following contact with someone who is covid positive or should they test positive. Wessex Water has also announced a similar scheme along with fashion chain Next
- The Danish government is considering making changes to its covid health pass, which will reduce anyone who’s only received two shots to the status of being unjabbed. Members of the Danish Parliament are unhappy with the change, but it’s widely expected to be agreed.
- Republican Senators James Comer and Jim Jordan have written to the US Health and Human Services Secretary to request a transribed interview with Dr Anthony Fauci after the release of emails that indicate Fauci knew about gain of function experiments at the Wuhan lab and that he conspired to cover up the information. In their letter they accuse the HHS and NIH of continuing “to hide, obfuscate, and shield the truth.” Their call comes following a massive release of buried documents from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) by Project Veritas that contradicts Fauci’s ongoing protestations that he had no knowledge of the gain of function research.
- A newly published review by Chinese scientists suggests the omicron variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus likely jumped from humans to mice, picked up the familiar 32 mutations in the spike protein, then jumped back to humans. In support of this hypothesis, mice, especially humanised mice, are widely used in lab-based research on coronaviruses.
- Attempts by the Biden Administration to mandate covid jabs has been dealt a blow by the Supreme Court which has blocked the implementation of mandates through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). However, the Court has allowed mandates for healthcare workers at Medicare and Medcaid facilities to stand
- A new group has been set up to help NHS and associated workers affected the covid jab mandate fight back against widespread coercion. Called Jobs not Jabs (UK) they are asking affected people to complete a questionnaire and return it to the team so they can assess people’s situations and then group them together in order to take legal action against the government to stop the mandates being brought in
- The Covid 19 Assembly is taking legal action to challenge the Medicine and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)’s decision to approve the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine for use in 12 to 17-year-olds on behalf of many extremely concerned parents who want to protect their children’s health
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been ordered by a Court to produce all the data submitted by Pfizer used to licence its covid jab at a rate of 55,000 documents a month rather than the 500 pages a month it requested, which would have taken over 75 years to fulfil
- A legal challenge against the handing of lucrative PPE contracts by the UK government, with little or no oversight, to ‘preferred’ bidders with political connections via a VIP contract award process, has won its Court challenge after the High Court ruled such awards are unlawful
A Canadian news outlet has censored one of its own articles and deleted an associated tweet, that reported on the fact that there were more jabbed than jab-free people being admitted to hospital due to covid related infections.
- A new preprint study using data from Germany, has underpinned the fact that children are at very low risk of severe disease or death due to covid infection, particularly those aged 5 to 11-years-old without comorbidities
- In a recent tweet, UK epidemiologist, Shamez Ladhani, drew attention to this group’s deconstruction of the findings of the CLoCk study that concluded 1 in 7 teens developed long covid. The rebuttal, published on Research Square, found that the conclusions of the study were not accurate and that teenagers are not developing long covid at the rate suggested by the original study as the control group had very similar outcomes to the long covid group.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director, Dr Rochelle Walensky, has admitted that covid injections do not prevent transmission of the virus thereby removing any justification for jab mandates or passports. Her comments have been echoed by Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla, who recently admitted the jabs do not provide robust protection against omicron in terms of severity of illness, hospitalisation and death and do little to prevent infection. He also admitted the ‘booster’ shots provide limited protection for only a short period
- Following revelations last week that Ontario was inflating its covid hospitalisation numbers, it has now updated its data resulting in a reduction of 46% in the number of hospitalisations and a 17% drop in ICU admissions due to covid infection
- The number of suspected adverse reactions following covid jabs in Germany is reported to be 18 times higher than the total number of adverse event reports for all other vaccines used in Germany since 2000, according to analysis of the report from the Paul Ehrlich Institut by Transparenztest
- A survey of UK healthcare workers, published as a preprint, has concluded that just one in six of those surveyed, supported mandatory covid jabs
- At the beginning of December 2021, the European Medicines Agency said that it makes sense to give covid jab boosters as early as three months following the initial two shots. Just over a month later, the regulators are warning that repeated booster shots every few months could seriously damage people’s immune system. The World Health Organization has followed suit by putting out a statement including the line “a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable” which should (but can’t be guaranteed to) effectively put a nail in the coffin of the current crop of covid jabs
- A new study published in the journal Immunology warns of the risks of the development of autoimmune conditions following covid jabs
- Reports of women suffering menstrual issues were made after the rollout of the covid jabs began in 2021. A new study has confirmed what menstruating women already knew, that the jabs are causing menstrual cycles to change. The researchers have not considered menopausal women who have also reported problems following being jabbed
- The rollout of mandatory jabs in Austria has hit an unexpected technical obstacle pushing back the date of its implementation. In the meantime, more and more scientists are questioning the validity of jab mandates as it becomes clear that they do little to prevent transmission of the virus or stop people from becoming infected. The Austrian government has turned up the heat on all Austrian citizens though by announcing that those who do not accept a third covid jab will be considered ‘unvaccinated’ and lose their ‘green’ status
- In Alberta, Canada the power to enact jab mandates was removed from law. Jason Kenney, the Premier of Alberta confirmed in a tweet that this decision would not be revisited. Whilst he encouraged people to get jabbed he said that ultimately it remains a personal decision, However, the Canadian Health Minister, Jean-Yves Duclos has said that provinces should be introducing mandates due to increasing ‘cases’ to put ever more pressure on those who continue to stand firm against the jabs
- Top tennis players competing in the Australian Open have pulled out of the competition due to breathing issues
- Another four international football players are reported to have died after they collapsed on pitch with suspected heart issues
- UK experts have said there is currently no need for a fourth jab as the first three jabs are providing enough protection
- A recent study that’s been ignored by mainstream media, published in November 2021 using data from 145 countries, found that covid jabs, far from reducing infection rates and transmission of covid, cause more covid infections and deaths
- People who use a daily probiotic, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG), were found to have a much lower risk of developing covid illness than those who were given a placebo following exposure to someone that was covid positive. A second study published in Gut Microbes using different probiotic strains also had positive outcomes in terms of preventing hospitalisation and death along with significant reductions in viral load in covid patients taking the probiotics
- Cannabionoids found in cannabis and hemp can prevent covid infection by blocking entry of the virus into cells by binding to the spike protein according to a study published in the Journal of Natural Products. Once again the researchers are looking to extract the cannabinoids involved, cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), to patent them and create a drug rather than using them in their natural form. CBDA is the precursor to CBD, which has already been found to inhibit covid infection.
People with existing T cell immunity to other coronaviruses, such as those responsible for some forms of common cold, have higher levels of protection against covid infection according to a new study from researchers at Imperial College London, published in Nature Communications. Predictably, the purpose of the research was not to investigate the importance of natural immunity, but aid the development of a ‘universal’ jab to protect against all SARS-CoV-2 variants – past, present and future.
- The infection fatality rate of covid illness has been found to be much lower in elderly people who don’t live in care homes than previously estimated in a new systematic review from John Ioannidis. Very low infection fatality rates were confirmed in the youngest populations
- The omicron variant causes much milder lung infection in an animal model according to a new preprint. Animals infected with omicron were found to have a viral load in their lungs that was at least 10 times lower than animals infected with other variants
- In a recent interview, Dr Philip McMillan spoke to Dr Fernando Valerio from Honduras about the use of early treatment protocols including ivermectin and colchicine, which has seen the infection rates drop exponentially despite a low jab rate
- Calls are being made for Australian citizens to comment on a consultation by the Australian Capital Territory government that seeks to give the ACT government the power to require people to be covid jabbed. The consultation closes on Friday 14th January so there’s still time to comment and pushback against the power grab
- The use of ‘nudges’ by governments to change people’s behaviour and thinking across a wide range of areas, but particularly during the coronavirus crisis, has been laid bare in a new meta-analysis of the use of choice architecture published in PNAS.
For our complete library of curated covid-related content going back to March 2020, please visit covidzone.org