Date:27 April 2022
- ● Pushbacks & positives!
- ● Coercion
- ● Masks
- ● Children’s health
- ● Covid injections
- ● Treatments
- ● Other News
- ● Covid Corner updates
There’s so much in the news around covid this week that we felt it would be easier to bring it together and share it in the newest edition of our Covid Unwrapped series.
So much has happened over the past few months as the world emerges from the ravages of the pandemic and the heavy-handed, authoritarian, responses from authorities globally. Many countries have now lifted or are in the process of lifting punitive restrictions, yet the assault on our human right and liberties continues through a variety of other routes.
Perhaps what hadn’t been anticipated by those who seek to subjugate the peoples of the world, is the ‘Great Awakening’ and the willingness of so many to stand firm against the onslaught. As the pushbacks continue, ever more are opening their eyes to the true reality of the situation and joining those standing for freedom. Even though there’s still much to be done, we have no doubt that we, the people, will prevail.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Novak Djokovic will be able to defend his Wimbledon title after the All England Club confirmed players do not need to be covid jabbed in order to compete at Wimbledon this year
- The Arizona senate has passed two bills (HB2498 and HB2453) that ban the Arizona government from mandating injections for covid or any future covid variants or introducing mask mandates in future. Sen. Jake Hoffman who was instrumental in the introduction of both bills commented: “Today is a great day for medical freedom in the state of Arizona. No government should have the right to force any individual to take a medical procedure that they don’t want. There is still more work to be done to protect Arizonans medical freedom, but today the Arizona legislature made great gains in the defence of individual liberty”.
- In Mississippi, a law (HB1509) has been enacted that will prevent state and local government agencies from refusing to give jab-free people jobs. The ban will include schools, community colleges and universities. The law also specifies covid jabs cannot be a requirement for children to attend school or day care
- Around ten percent of the US doctors, who took part in a recent survey, don’t believe covid vaccines are safe, effective or important according to a new survey published in Vaccine. The number of primary care doctors who expressed concerns about vaccines were far higher than initially anticipated by the researchers. The survey was initiated after a jab-free doctor tried to dissuade one of the researchers from becoming covid jabbed
- Some of the most stringent covid restrictions implemented during the past couple of years are being lifted across Australia as quarantine rules come to an end in Victoria, Queensland, ACT and NSW
- Elon Musk’s bid to buy Twitter to bring back free speech on the platform, has been accepted by its shareholders who have overridden the Board which had attempted to thwart Musk’s takeover by instigating a ‘poison bill’ to dilute existing shares. Musk tweeted, “I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means”. Many are hopeful that Musk will stop the mass censorship imposed by Twitter, but others are expressing concern that his motives may not be as philanthropic as they seem. Time will tell
- United Free Press (UFP) is a newly launched free press association bringing together independent journalists from around the UK to support freedom of speech, freedom of the press and journalistic ethics and reinstate journalistic integrity. As part of its creation, the UFP has created a Charter of Ethics for Journalists, which news organisations and journalists can sign up to support
- Denmark has become the first country to announce it’s suspending its covid jab programme. The Danish Health Authority said high levels of injections, a drop in the number of new infections and stable hospitalisation rates have all contributed to the decision
- Anthony Fauci has declared the US is ‘out of the pandemic phase’. Will this result in the lifting of all restrictions still in the place in the US though? UPDATE: A mere 5 hours after his comments Fauci changed tack saying “We are in a different moment of the pandemic…”
- In the wake of vaccine passports, two European cities are reported to be taking things one step further with the introduction of social credit systems. Both systems are currently voluntary and will reward, rather than penalise, those that sign up. In Italy, the city of Bologna is launching the Smart Citizen Wallet. Users of the wallet will receive digital points that can then be used to buy things or receive discounts in return for engaging in activities such as recycling, using public transport and reducing energy consumption. In Belgium, the town of Sin-Niklaas has introduced its own digital currency through the Oh Card, to encourage people to shop more locally. Locals will also be able to earn credits through ‘socially desirable behaviour’ such as cycling to work, doing voluntary work or recycling, which they can then spend or use to get discounts on products and services
- In the US, Baltimore is set to become the latest city to trial a universal basic income (UBI) programme following the lead of Palm Springs and Oakland in California. Initially, two hundred low-income families will be given $1,000 a month to use as they wish
- UK law makers have passed the highly controversial Policing Bill despite strong opposition. The bill contains clauses that effectively ban any type of large protest significantly eroding basic human rights in England
- If passed into law, a recently introduced bill (S2552) in Rhode Island in the US would see the introduction of punitive fines for anyone refusing to be covid jabbed, if they’re eligible. Anyone who refuses to be jabbed or have their children jabbed will become subject to a monthly fine of $50.00 and have to pay double the amount of personal income tax until they agree to be jabbed.
- A new study published in Cureus, analysed data from 35 European countries in regard to the efficacy of masks to prevent covid transmission. The authors conclude that in line with pre-covid studies, masks are not an effective intervention to reduce covid transmission.
- A new report from the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in Australia, reveals the impact of covid on children over the past two years. The data used in the report supports other data from around the world that shows children are at extremely low risk from covid. Both Finland and Singapore report they haven’t experienced any child deaths linked to covid.
- Covid-19 infection is not linked to an increased risk of developing myo- or pericarditis post illness according to a new study published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine. The conclusion flies in the face of recent studies concluding the risk of developing myo- and/or pericarditis following covid infection is higher than that following covid injection
- Entry restrictions into the US for people entering from Canada or Mexico who’re unjabbed have been extended by the Biden Administration. The temporary rule, which was implemented on January 22nd, was supposed to expire at midnight on the 21st April prior to it being extended. However, reports suggest the restrictions are not necessarily being followed as closely as they might be
- The Greens and five MEPs are suing the European Commission to force it to release details of its ultra-secretive covid jab contracts. The move comes following the EC’s refusal to release anything other than heavily redacted versions of the contracts
- The World Health Organization’s Pharmaceutical Newsletter No 1 2022 raises a safety signal linking covid jabs with hearing loss and tinnitus after it identified 164 cases of hearing issues following covid injections. Coinciding with the WHO’s report a market research report has just been published reporting on the opportunities for new drugs to treat tinnitus saying “The Tinnitus drug market offers great investment in the future”
- As covid jabs started to be rolled out, reports of women experiencing menstrual issues began to surface. Due to the number of reports the My Cycle Story survey was set up by Millions Against Medical Mandates along with the Children’s Health Defense to collect women’s experiences. The data collected has highlighted an unprecedented increase in rates of an extremely rare occurrence known as decidual cast shedding (DCS). DCS is when a large piece of the lining of the womb is shed in one go. Writing in The Gazette of Medical Sciences researchers, using data from the survey, report that just under 5% (292) of the women who reported menstrual issues experienced DCS. The team established a baseline of less than 40 cases of DCS over a 109-year period reported in the literature supporting just how rare such an event is. The researchers speculate that covid jabs are disrupting the complex balance of female hormones resulting in menstrual abnormalities and the increase in cases of DCS
- 21% of deaths following covid jabs reported to the VAERS reporting system occurred within 48 hours of people being injected according to a report in The Defender. A total of 27,349 deaths, following covid injections, have so far been reported to the system between December 14th 2020 and April 15th 2022
- Any conferred protection from covid shots is lost three months after receipt of a third dose according to a study published in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. Given the conclusions it’s interesting to note the study was funded by Pfizer and involved Pfizer personnel in the data analysis and writing of the report
- Jab-free people pose a ‘disproportionate’ threat to the safety of those who’ve been covid jabbed according to a new study published in Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ). It’s of no surprise news of the study has gone viral across the mainstream media. The study used a model to simulate the spread of covid assuming a variety of different circumstances and mixing between those who’ve been jabbed and are jab-free. The model appears to neglect the fact that both jab-free and jabbed people can transmit the virus. The study authors also seem to have missed that fact that it shows unequivocally that the jabs do not protect against covid infection. Dr Byram Bridle has published a detailed dissection of the paper, which calls for its immediate retraction
- There’s no difference in viral loads between those infected with the omicron variant regardless of jab status. A preprint study published in medRxiv found those who had received a third jab were carrying similar viral loads to those who’d received two jabs or no jabs
- A recent CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) continues the fear campaign to drive parents to give their kids covid jabs. Once again it would seem the CDC is using statistical gymnastics to report the data to suggest unjabbed kids are at high risk of hospitalisation if they catch covid. Writing in The Defender Madhava Setty MD outlines the problems with the CDC report and why the reporting by mainstream media is contributing to parents not being able to make a properly informed decision about the appropriateness of covid shots for their children
- Dr Vernon Coleman, writing in the Daily Expose, has compiled a list of people who are believed to have died following receipt of covid jabs. This is likely just the tip of a very large iceberg as the concerns of many people who are being affected are being ignored or dismissed.
- The World Health Organization has strongly recommended the use of Pfizer’s covid anti-viral, paxlovid, for the treatment of mild and moderate covid infection. The WHO’s endorsement comes as reports are emerging of patients experiencing a rebound of covid symptoms after they’ve finished the 5-day course of treatment. Not only that they’re testing positive again a few days after finishing the course of the drug. It appears Pfizer was already aware of the problem (p22) when it applied for emergency authorisation use for the drug but patients have not been told about the issue
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has fully approved the use of remdesivir (and revoked the emergency use authorisation) to treat children aged 1 month and older diagnosed with covid even though children are at extremely low risk of becoming severely ill
- A peer reviewed paper published in Nature Scientific Reports showing vitamin D helps reduce inflammatory markers in covid patients has been retracted by its publisher after concerns were expressed over the data by an epidemiologist known for his attacks on covid related papers. The authors of the paper responded to the criticisms with a 15-page counterargument urging the journal editors not to retract the paper. But the editors ignored the authors and chose to retract the article regardless
- Counter to the above issues a new paper published in Archives of Medical Research supports the efficacy of vitamin D to prevent covid infection, without serious adverse reactions. The study was conducted in Mexican healthcare workers who had high exposure to the virus
- A new systematic review published in Sciendo also supports the use of vitamin D to protect against covid and reduce the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying where someone does become infected
- The Tennessee Senate has passed a law that will allow people to buy ivermectin over the counter without a prescription or consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Quebec has been given the dubious honour of being the worst violator of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms during the coronavirus crisis in a report from The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF). Despite Quebec taking top spot the JCCF said all provinces have been guilty of Charter violations over the past couple of years
- Family members prevented from visiting covid patients admitted to ICU due to restrictive covid visiting policies have reported experiencing symptoms of PTSD in the months following the admission of their loved one. Those reporting PTSD also expressed a higher distrust of medical personnel according to a study published in JAMA Internal medicine
- The discussion over the true origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus continues with more papers being published that support the lab leak theory along with papers supporting the emergence of the virus in the Wuhan wet market and a paper offering new insights into the history of the virus’s mutation. Jonathan Latham PhD and Allison Wilson PhD dig deep into the differing papers to examine the validity of the various theories being proffered concluding the virus is most likely to have originated in a lab. They question why more efforts to uncover the origins of the virus were not deployed at the start of the situation and posit that the very real obstruction of such a search should be considered a crime against humanity to ensure such an event does not happen again just because its cause was never found
- A study of 2,000 UK hospitalised covid patients, published in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, has found three quarters of those studied had still not fully recovered after a year. The research also highlights those who are obese or female and those who were on a ventilator were the most likely to struggle with their recovery
- Last week saw the launch of the Asian Coalition for Health (AC4H) with a special event called ‘Wake up Asia’. AC4H is partnering with the African Sovereignty Coalition (ASC) in what’s described as a “North-South inter-continental initiative to reclaim health and freedom”. Instrumental in its creation is Singapore based activist Iris Koh, founder of Healing the Divide
- In a recent editorial published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), vaccine advocate Dr Paul Offit, unexpectedly sounds a warning about the ongoing use of covid booster shots, particularly for younger people citing the increased risk of myocarditis in boys and men aged between 16 and 29 years of age
- A memorandum of understanding between the Wuhan institute of Virology and Galveston National Laboratory obtained by U.S. Right to Know gives the two labs the right to ask each other to return or destroy any so-called secret files along with any copies, resulting from their collaboration
- A Medium article from Koen Swinkels details how Canada became a divided society as the government pushed covid injections and vilified those who chose bodily autonomy
- Also in Canada, Police for Freedom Canada has sent a detailed, 88-page, letter to the Manitoba Police Force demanding (and justifying) they begin a criminal investigation into alleged covid related crimes committed by Manitoba Public Health officials. Dr Trozzi shares highlights from the report.
Covid Corner updates
Our recent covid news updates can be found via the links below
- Covid Corner (week 16/2022)
- Covid Corner (week 15/2022)
- Covid Corner (week 14/2022)
- Covid Corner (week 13/2022)
- Covid Corner (week 12/2022)
- Covid Corner (week 11/2022)
>>> Visit covidzone.org for all our curated covid content
Proudly affiliated with: Enough Movement Coalition partner of: World Council for Health