Date:31 August 2022
This week’s covid roundup sees the focus move to excess deaths and false narratives as the level to which we’ve been deceived by those in authority continues to be exposed. Reports from around the world express concern over rises above historical norms in all-cause mortality and questions regarding the supposed safety of covid jabs are raised — particularly in regard to pregnant women.
The dominoes are starting to topple…
Pushbacks & positives!
- The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance has announced its inaugural educational conference titled ‘Understanding & Treating spike protein-induced disease’, which is taking place in Orlando, Florida on the 14-16th October 2022. The conference is currently an in-person event only, but it will be recorded we believe
- Dr Lean Wen was a huge advocate for covid restrictions, championing mask and jab mandates, enforced testing of children and exclusion of those who refused to be jabbed until she realised the damage they did. In a recent op-ed in the Washington Post she reverses her position accepting covid is here to stay and revealing how her son’s health has been harmed by such interventions
- Doctors and scientists from the Health Advisory & Recovery Team (HART) have written an Open Letter to the head of the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) urging her to urgently investigate increasing evidence of the potential for the development of myocarditis following covid jabs. The letter details how the UK’s medical authorities have downplayed the seriousness of heart damage following covid injections and sets out actions the authors and signatories believe the government should urgently take to deal with the issue
- The Global Walkout will be officially launched by Reignite Freedom on September 4th. Anyone, from anywhere in the world can take part to disconnect from the globalist society that is being imposed on us. This isn’t necessarily a physical protest and is envisaged to take many forms as the walkout is formed and takes shape globally
- Following Dr Anthony Fauci’s announcement of his retirement, Senators Roger Marshall and Rand Paul have taken steps to ensure that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) preserves all documents and communications within Dr Anthony Fauci’s possession related to his tenure at the NIH
- The prosecution of activists travelling to a Freedom march in London in November 2020 has collapsed following a review of evidence by the Crown Prosecution Service
- Part of the grant made to EcoHealth Alliance is being terminated after it failed to produce lab notebooks and other records from its partner lab in Wuhan related to gain of function testing on bat viruses, despite multiple requests
- Hundreds of parents, students and supporters protested against the imposition of covid jab and mask mandates by the Western University in Canada
- The UK has downgraded its covid alert level to level 2, meaning the virus is in general circulation but healthcare services are not under any additional pressure.
Restrictions and censorship
- A new bill passed by the State senate in California could see doctors who are deemed to be spreading covid misinformation have their license to practice suspended or revoked if the legislation is signed into the law by the Governor. In the meantime, Physicians for Informed Consent has filed a lawsuit against the Medical Board of California to protect the right of free speech for all physicians in California
- Just days after announcing a jab mandate policy for school children aged over 12 years, which would’ve required students to provide proof of covid injection when they returned to school or be expelled, Washington DC officials have made a huge U-turn. After concerns about the policy were raised officials introduced a new deadline of January 3rd for students to be jabbed, although the mandate remains. The Children’s Health Defense has said it will sue the district if the mandate isn’t removed
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) is proposing to create a super-AI (artificial intelligence) system that melds with human ‘experts’ to police the internet and strike down information classed as ‘misinformation’ or ‘hate speech’ and work to overcome the spread of child abuse, disinformation, hate speech, fraud and extremism.
- A covid injection mandate also imposed by Washington DC officials on Police officers has been struck down by a judge as unlawful who said that the government doesn’t hold statutory authority to impose the mandate.
- It would appear that governments have known all along that there is insufficient data to declare covid jabs safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women after information on the UK government website was found following an update, which states covid jabs should not be given to pregnant women or those breastfeeding. A document issued to UK Healthcare professionals in December 2020 also states that women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid becoming pregnant for at least two months following their second jab and that it’s not known whether the jab can affect future fertility. Immunologist, Viki Male, a staunch advocate of jabs for pregnant women, has said the information in the Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech should be discounted as it does not take account of new data made available since the publication of the Summary. The Royal College of Obstetricians continues to assure women the jabs are safe and effective urging them to get jabbed as soon as possible
- Christof Plothe DO shares his findings on the effects of covid jabs on pregnant women and fertility concerns with Will Dove on the Iron Will Report, answering a range of questions that should be raising serious concerns about the safety of the jabs in pregnancy and their effects on people’s future fertility, with authorities around the world
- The Covid Medical Network reports on adverse events in Australian children aged 0 – 17 years following covid injections. The numbers should be enough to halt the jab rollout to children as they show 9 deaths plus 812 instances of cardiac disorders, the majority of which are in children aged 12 – 17 years. The data shows two cases of myocarditis have been recorded in babies under a year old. Yet, despite the data, the rollout continues
- Two participants in The Comrades Marathon in South Africa, died suddenly while competing. Another 74 participants had to be rushed to hospital with two remaining in ICU. Prof Tim Noakes commented on Twitter that hospitalisation of large numbers of athletes taking part in the gruelling ultramarathon is not uncommon but continued to encourage young medical scientists to investigate the matter further
- A new analysis of covid jab trial data has revealed that both Pfizer and Moderna jabs caused higher levels of adverse events of special interest (AESI) than the placebo group. The analysis also revealed the significant lack of data contained in the trial documents and the US Food and Drug Administration’s somewhat lax attitude to its analysis of the data. The authors commented, “These results raise concerns that mRNA vaccines are associated with more harm than initially estimated at the time of emergency authorization“
- An Israeli scientist, Prof Mati Berkowitz, hired by the government to investigate jab adverse events, has warned the government is at risk of being sued by those harmed by covid jabs. The news comes after the leak of footage from a Zoom meeting from June, in which Dr Berkowitz and his team revealed serious concerns about the alleged safety of the jabs. Prof Retsef Levi discusses the issue with Neil Oliver on GB News
- Previous covid infection can protect against Omicron and reduce the spread of infection according to an article published in Nature encouraging people to be covid jabbed in order to reduce the spread of infection. The article also notes the rapid reduction in the jabs ability to prevent transmission and infection
- A preliminary analysis of covid jabs and their effects on the human body was released in July by the Working Group for Vaccine Analysis in Germany. The report finds the jabs contain identifiable contaminants plus substances the team has, as yet, been unable to identify. Using artificial intelligence, they have been able to reliably differentiate between blood samples from people who’ve been jabbed or are jab-free indicating the jabs can cause long-term changes in the composition of the blood of those who’ve been jabbed often without the jabbed person being aware of the damage
- A new study published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research uses dark field microscopy to analyse blood samples from people who’d been covid jabbed. The results, which were compared to the blood of 12 people prior to being jabbed, found significant alterations to the make up of the blood from injected people. The study presents four case studies felt to be representative of all the samples analysed
- Service personnel in the US military who refuse to be covid jabbed continue to be penalised for making an informed decision and remain at risk of losing their position despite a recent legal ruling that should protect them
- Jessica Rose PhD warns of the dangers of excreted spike protein, as a result of covid infection and jabs, in aquatic environments both to humans and the creatures that inhabit these environments
- Thorsteinn Siglaugsson is a man on a mission to expose the harms being experienced by those who’ve been covid jabbed. In a recent Substack article, he shares the news that insurance claims in Iceland, following covid injections, rose by almost 30% over a three month period. In an article for the Daily Skeptic, he discusses data released by the US Society of Actuaries Research Institute revealing an alarming spike in excess mortality, particularly in younger age groups in quarter 3 of 2021
- A damning analysis of documents, obtained by Judicial Watch, related to Moderna’s covid jab trials and submitted to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as part of its approval process, has revealed 400 of the 700 pages were related to irrelevant and unapproved mRNA products, which were completely different chemical entities to Moderna’s Spikevax.
- A new Spanish study, published in the Archives of Disease in Childhood, concludes mask mandates in Catalonia did not reduce transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The researchers call for all covid risk reduction measures in schools to be thoroughly evaluated for their associated risks versus any possible benefits to reduce further harm to children’s health and wellbeing.
- A new study published in Biologics provides more support for the use of ivermectin as part of treatment protocols for covid. Thirty four severely hypoxic patients, not on supplemental oxygen, were given ivermectin. All, bar three patients, experienced a significant increase in oxygen saturation within 24 hours of receiving the first dose of ivermectin. None of the patients required hospitalisation and all recovered
- Following a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight and using appropriate food supplements, particularly vitamin C and D, plus zinc and selenium, reduces the risk of developing severe covid disease. A new study published in Preventive nutrition and food science discusses the role of a variety of nutraceuticals in supporting the immune system to protect against covid
- Israeli researchers publishing in the New England Journal of Medicine have found that Paxlovid provides virtually no benefit to high risk adults under the age of 65.
- The practice of Pranayama (a yoga breathing technique) helps to reduce levels of stress and severity of covid illness. Researchers working with healthcare professionals in Delhi, India over a 28 day period published the results of their research in a preprint study, which reinforces the positive effects of stress reduction on the immune system to reduce incidence of covid infection as well as its severity
- Dr Meryl Nass debunks theories that SARS-CoV-2 is fake and doesn’t exist in a Substack article. She sets out the reasons she believes such claims are false, asking why such information isn’t being tagged as misinformation and whether it might be a psyop to prevent people from uncovering the true origins of the virus
- There’s been wide reporting of data from the UK’s Office for National Statistics, showing a high level of excess deaths since May. In a new analysis Noah Carl, writing in the Daily Skeptic, questions the data and asks if there is indeed, an excess deaths crisis in England at all
- A new preprint paper on ResearchGate asks what may have happened in April 2021 to cause a significant spike in excess mortality compared to 2020. Eugyppius delves into the paper on his Substack correlating the spikes with jab rollouts
- Mortality statistics from the Australian Bureau of Statistics show an increase in all-cause mortality of 16.6% above the historical average for the first seven months of 2022. Arkmedic hypothesises the increase in all-cause mortality coincides with the mass jabbing of the Australian population
- Further attention is drawn to increased mortality rates, this time in Israel in a tweet from Dr Eli David comparing mortality rates for 2020, 2021 and 2022
- ANH founder, executive and scientific director, Rob Verkerk PhD, joins the speakers in Vienna at the Better Way Conference taking place from Sept 15th to Sept 18th, which aims to bring together scientists, journalists and other healthcare professionals from around the world. The Conference is an in-person event but if you can’t make it you can join virtually
- Moderna is suing Pfizer as it claims Pfizer copied its mRNA technology and infringed several patents in order to make its own covid injection
- UK politician and Prime Ministerial hopeful, Rishi Sunak, is seeking to distance himself from lockdown decisions made during the coronavirus crisis as he claims it was wrong to give scientists the level of power they had during the crisis and that he was banned from discussing the potential negative effects of lockdowns during meetings with SAGE
- Dr James Lyons-Weiler discusses the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) announcement that it needs to radically reform following its poor handling of the covid situation in the USA
- A newly formed organisation, the National Coalition of Frontline Workers (NFW), is calling on President Joe Biden to end the covid public health emergency. The Coalition aims to fight back against the public policies instituted during the coronavirus crisis that damaged their careers and livelihoods
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported a surge in bacterial and fungal infections caused by antibiotic resistant organisms in 2020 due to the standard prescription of antibiotics to suspected covid patients. The following extract from the JAMA article makes an interesting note: “The CDC report suggested that such high level of use may reflect how difficult it can be to distinguish COVID-19 from community-acquired pneumonia or fungal infections.”
>>> Visit covidzone.org for our complete curated covid content during the coronavirus crisis