Date:2 November 2022
The game of covid poker continues as those pushing covid narratives attempt to make an extremely weak hand look far stronger than it really is. The question is — who will fold first? Certainly not those on the side of freedom, individual sovereignty and truth. You don’t need a crystal ball to know that this is one house of cards that’s on route to collapse. It’s just when that’s still in question.
Pushbacks & positives!
- Health Minister Orazio Schillaci has announced that Italian doctors and nurses who lost their jobs because they refused to be covid jabbed, will soon be reinstated due to a shortage of medical personnel. Fines imposed on people over the age of 50 who refused to be covid jabbed will also be cancelled
- Drs Carl Heneghan and Tom Jefferson have repeated their call for a full and proper investigation into the sustained levels of excess deaths in the UK in 2022 by independent scientists
- The extensive damages done to society, medicine and science through the suppression and censorship of doctors and scientists speaking out against covid narratives are detailed in a new paper published in Minerva by Josh Guetzkow and colleagues. The paper is drawn from extensive interviews conducted with doctors and scientists who were subjected to such treatment, often at great personal cost
- Plans for a National Citizens Inquiry into the handling of covid in Canada have been announced. It’s anticipated the independent inquiry will be held in March 2023. Canadian citizens are being asked to sign a petition in support of the Inquiry, put forward names of potential independent Commissioners with relevant expertise and to donate to finance the Inquiry.
- Covid most likely originated from lab research according to an explosive new report from the US Senate Committee on Health Education, Labor and Pensions. The report dismisses the much touted theory that covid originated from an animal reservoir noting there’s no published genetic evidence to back this up. It also adds the earliest variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus were already well adapted to human to human transmission.
Cenzura i ograniczenia
- In the US, Dr Peter McCullough has been stripped of his board certifications in Internal Medicine and Cardiology and been terminated as Editor-In-Chief of Cardiorenal Medicine and Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. All because he dared to speak out
- Dr José Domingo, Editor-in-Chief of Food and Chemical Toxicology (FCT) has essentially been forced to resign from his position in order to maintain his scientific independence and integrity after the journal published a paper discussing the development of prion disease following covid injections by Stephanie Seneff et al
- In Zimbabwe, in a major win for truth and justice, Dr Jackie Stone, has narrowly escaped facing jail time for daring to use a covid treatment protocol that saved countless lives. The punishment was being pushed by the Zimbabwe Medical Council who see it as a ‘deterrent’ to prevent other healthcare professionals from stepping out of line in future and using ‘unapproved’ covid treatments such as ivermectin and nanosilver. Thankfully, the magistrate stated that Dr Stone was a first offender, a medical doctor and female, so he felt a prison sentence was not warranted and offered the option of a fine or 2-years imprisonment
- As Elon Musk takes control of Twitter, a new investigation by The Intercept reveals the extent of the collusion between governments and the Big Tech companies to control the narrative and censor those with different viewpoints.
- The thousands of women who’ve reported menstrual irregularities following covid injections have been vindicated after the EU regulator recommended heavy periods should be added to product information as a side effect
- If you feel dreadful following your covid injections a new research letter says it means the injection is working more effectively. The authors of the letter also suggest their results should be used to reframe adverse reactions following covid jabs from being a negative to a positive that shows the jabs are working well
- Igor Chudov explores study data that implies the Moderna jab is causing double the number of infant deaths compared to Pfizer
- Only 35 per cent of more than 45,000 Australians, that responded to a survey conducted by News.com, said they were vaccinated and would make the same decision again. Not a single person that said they were unvaccinated regretted the decision, whereas more than half of the respondents that had been jabbed said they regretted their decision
- A new editorial published in the Journal of the American Heart Association discusses the development of myocarditis post covid jabs, describing it as distinct from other types of myocarditis and suggesting it occurs as the result of an autoimmune reaction
- A second editorial also published in the Journal of the American Heart Association sets out a pathway to diagnose and treat cases of myocarditis in anticipation of an increase in cases of post-vaccine myocarditis in young children and adolescents as more children are covid jabbed
- As part of efforts to extract data related to vaccine adverse events from the US centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) v-safe system, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) team have now found that the app did not track report serious adverse events such as myocarditis, thrombocytopenia and death amongst a list of 15 serious adverse events listed in v-safe protocol documents
- The Finnish Health Authority is refusing to recommend fourth covid jabs because frequent and continued injections with the same ‘vaccine’ could damage and weaken the immune system
- Michel Goldman, MD, PhD speaks out about his cancer diagnosis following covid mRNA injections and its subsequent acceleration following his booster jab.
- Following PayPal’s closure of the accounts of organisations opposing covid narratives, UK MP, Sally-Ann Hart, has tabled an amendment to the Financial Services and Markets Bill. The amendment will make it illegal for a financial services provider to withhold or withdraw service from a customer for “…reasons connected with freedom of expression”
- Nowa praca opublikowana w Science, Public Health Policy & the Law testing the reliability of PCR tests has found a 42% error rate. Of 50 samples that wer retested, 21 were found to be false-positives. The results of the study provide definitive proof of what many, including ANH, have said regarding the unreliability of PCR tests and should not have been used to ‘diagnose’ covid cases
- Concerns over the link between the introduction of 5G networks and severity of covid illness have been routinely dismissed as ‘conspiracy theory’ over the past couple of years. A new study published in the Journal of Clinical and Translational Research suggests that the theory may not be as crazy as its been painted. The authors posit the increase in electromagnetic radiation from 5G networks has contributed to a weakening of people’s immune systems and increased the virulence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The authors recommend that EMFs are considered as a toxic environmental stressor and steps should be taken to reduce covid patients’ exposure
- Following the outcry over experiments in a Boston lab on the SARS-CoV-2 virus, it’s emerged that a team at Imperial College London have been doing the same. Their research, which created two chimeric viruses, was published in a pre-print study in May 2022 and has only recently been exposed
- Nature has published a series of articles and papers under the heading of ‘Pandemic Preparedness’. Unsurprisingly, the special edition is funded by Astrazeneca and Moderna. The main thrust of the content is that authorities must crack down harder and longer and become more adept at nudging (manipulating) people’s behaviour to comply with directives.
>>> Odwiedź covidzone.org dla naszych kompletnych, kuratorskich treści covid w czasie kryzysu koronawirusowego